The latest big changes include:
- The Netherlands has a strict lock-down in place until 14th January.
- Germany is banning UK tourists as of midnight on Sunday 19th December. Only German citizens and residents and their families will be allowed in to Germany
- Most UK travellers are banned from France.
- Austria’s lock-down has ended so tourism has restarted, but there are restrictions on non-vaccinated travellers.
- Italy now requires pre-departure tests from all EU travellers.
- Switzerland has changed its testing requirements for all arrivals.
- UK arrivals into Poland will have to quarantine for 14 days on arrival.
- Only fully vaccinated UK travellers are currently allowed into Spain.