Many people have been sending me messages on Instagram asking questions about things to do around London. So I taken it upon myself to start a new series called ‘Summer in London’. These will consist of sample itineraries, hotspots to go to, best places to spend and things to do in London during the summer.
Firstly, we will start with something small and easy to wet the tongue if you will. I have made a 3-day sample ‘trip to London’ itinerary:
– Start your day with a visit to the iconic Tower Bridge and Tower of London.
– Walk along the Thames River and take in the sights of the London Eye, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
– Visit the British Museum, which has a vast collection of artifacts from around the world.
– End the day by taking a stroll through Covent Garden, where you can find street performers, boutique shops, and restaurants.
– Begin the day with a visit to Buckingham Palace to see the Changing of the Guard ceremony.
– Take a stroll through Hyde Park and visit the Kensington Palace and Gardens.
– Head to the West End to catch a matinee performance of a popular musical or play.
– End the day with a dinner at a traditional British pub.
– Start the day with a visit to St. Paul’s Cathedral, one of London’s most iconic landmarks.
– Take a tour of the Houses of Parliament and learn about the history of British politics.
– Visit the Tate Modern, one of the world’s most famous modern art museums.
– End the day by taking a ride on the London Eye to see the city from above.
Of course, there are many other things to see and do in London, so feel free to customize this itinerary to your interests and preferences!
Next week I will add some more to the information and give you some more places to visit.
Love and Hugs,