Hi loves, hope your day is going amazing!
You guys know from my last post that I am am prepping to go to Malta.
As I am preparing to visit there for the first time; I have been researching places to go and where to visit. Naturally in my travel journal, I have made my own little list of places where I am going to go and thought – why not share it with you my readers?
So here is my first list of places to visit – small cities around Malta:
- Naxxar; an old town with a cute historical centre and is built on a hill in the central-northern part of Malta.
- Mosta; a central town famous for its Rotunda church and is a town located in central Malta
- Lija; a small village renown for its citrus trees and is a small village in central Malta.
- Hamrun; a central town with a busy commercial centre and is a town close to Valletta
- Birkirkara; the city with the largest bell in Malta Birkirkara is one the largest, oldest and most heavily populated city in the centre of Malta
- Attard; a quiet village in bloom Attard is a quiet area located between Mdina and Valletta in the central part of Malta.
- Balzan; a typical Maltese village in central Malta. Balzan is located in central Malta sharing a border with Attard, Lija and Birkirkara.
- San Gwann; a residential suburb with a commercial centre San Gwann is a town located on the North Eastern part of Malta, close to St. Julian’s, Sliema and Birkikara.
- Ta’ Xbiex is a small town in the Eastern part of Malta that looks over Marsamxetto harbour with a population of around 2,000 people.
- Swieqi; a residential town close to Malta’s entertainment village. Swieqi is a residential town located in the North East part of Malta.
Every couple of days I will be sharing some of my journal entries on here so stay tuned!
Love and Hugs