If you are following this Malta series I started yesterday; you know that I am visiting Malta very soon and I have been researching places to go and where to visit. Here is another list – this time it is a list of activities that I personally plan on doing in Malta.
At this point my travel journal is sick of me!
1. Diving/Snorkel in the sea (plenty of beaches to be able to do this as a couple, family or solo traveller)
2. Hiking – I found a couple of 20 minutes to 55 minutes hikes.
3. Visit a festa (40 village feasts every year, so you are highly likely to catch one whilst in Malta) – Truth be told I am mainly going for DLT Malta
4. Visit a museum (Malta has an extraordinarily rich history and so there are many museums to see the history with entrance ranging from €3 to a maximum of €10)
5. Visit a sister island (a round trip to Comino costs €10 and one for Gozo is €5)
6. Visit historic sites (you guys know I am a history nerd so I will be visiting a few of these and a couple of the temples)
7. Get involved with a water sport – canoeing or kayaking are extremely popular in Malta
8. Sunset Photoshoot (I might be a solo traveller but I am INVOLVED in this one)
9. Tour an open-air market (love food so im defo involved in this!)
10. Half-day/Full Day cruise (anywhere with water you will find me there but also these have dolphin watching and sea animals are my favourite)
Hope this helped you whilst you are planning your trip to Malta or gives you an idea of what to do while you’re there for DLT Malta.
Love and Hugs!