In my travels I have made friends around the world and one of the most common questions I get asked from people who have never been to London is “are there any cheap things people can do in London?”.
I made a list of things you can do for under £10 (including a chicken wing spot for the Americans) across London.
1. Climb Big Ben (Free)
2. Walk in the beautiful Parks (free)
Holland Park (West London)
Hyde park (West London)
Regents Park (North West London)
Richmond Park (South West London)
3. Observe the London Skyline (free) from:
Alexandra Palace (North London)
Hampstead Heath (North London)
Primrose Hill (North West London)
4. Take a picture at the Crystal Palace tower (free)
5. Have a chicken/wings meal at Morleys in South London (£3)
6. Cross the River Thames on Cable Cars (£4.50pp)
7. Explore London via bus routes (£4.95 with oyster)
8. Visit Shakespeare’s Globe (£5pp)
9. Take a boat trip on the Thames Clippers (£5.20pp)
10. Walk across the Tower Bridge Walkways (£9.80)
Take a note of it and hang tight as next week Thursday I will be posting my must do whilst in London! Although I get called bougie (I am not bougie – I’m ghettoluxe thanks!), I will have a budget in mind and I promise to stick by it.
Staying in London, I have been rediscovering my favourite things to do and it is amazing! Check out my instagram stories for my adventures; https://www.instagram.com/travelwithtillyah (Imaginative init?!)
Love and Hugs!